OJO Polymer Tank
Warranty : 5 Years
Capacity : 500 Litres, 1000 Litres
|Capacity||500 Litres||500 Litres||1000 Litres||1000 Litres|
|Puff Thickness||55 mm||80 mm||55 mm||80 mm|
|Tank Diameter||990 mm||1040 mm||1220 mm||1270 mm|
|Tank Height||1025 mm||1075 mm||1275 mm||1325 mm|
|Approx Weight||~22 kg||~25 kg||~35 kg||~38 kg|
All season product
Ease of logistics
All water products
Ease of Installations
Quality raw material
- Most of the overhead tanks today are made from plastic/polymer exposed to the external weather.
- India is a tropical country and there are states where the summers or winters or both are very extreme.
- The tank being exposed to the external harsh temperature the water inside the tank is normally at the same temperature of the outer atmosphere which is a big discomfort. For example, in Chennai the temperature in the tank will be over 40 degrees in summer while in North India it will be almost at freezing temperature.
- The plastic/polymer tanks are exposed to the UV rays and tend to get brittle over the period.
- To overcome this, Empul has invented the polymer puff tank which provides you comfort. The water inside the tank remains within 5 degrees of the filled temperature. For example: if the water temperature filled is 20 degrees the water inside the tank will be around 15 - 25 degrees depending upon the external temperature.
- The product is tested at an extreme temperature of -16 deg for performance.
- Empul Polymer tanks are never exposed to the UV and hence have a long life.
- The layered tank has thin layers of insulating material. Where the water in the other tanks is generally 5 degrees less than the atmosphere, Empul Polymer keeps water temperature within 5 degrees of the filled water temperature.
- The Empul Polymer tank comes with varied thickness of Puff 50, 75 or 100 mm based on the external atmosphere.
- An aluminium reflector is generally suitable for a hot climate with the downside that it only reflects light but not enough heat. Also, it creates a glare with poor aesthetics. This solution is not suitable in wintertime.
- The white or other colour tanks are also limited in function with not reflecting enough heat, creating poor aesthetics and also not viable for the cold season.
- Keeping a tank in a shelter is an expensive proposition as one needs to create a shed on the terrace where the aesthetic is also compromised. A closed shed makes the inner space hot and that is enough to heat the water in tanks.
- All these shortcomings are overcome by Empul Polymer. The tank is insulated with Puff and is covered with Pre-coated Steel. The cladding sheet reflects the light and puff to avoid heat transfer.
- The SS Tank is susceptible to corrosion in hard water or water with hardness more than > 200 ppm. Empul Polymer tank has resistance to any water quality as there is no metal component in it.
- The SS Tank is very heavy and increases the lifting and transportation costs. The Empul Polymer tanks are light with ease of handling.
- For the SS Tank installation, a trained installer is generally needed. It is not 'plug and play'. The Empul Polymer tank comes with an in-built inlet, outlet and overflow provision. The only installation needed is to fix the incoming water line and outlet to the tank.
- The SS Tank has a stand welded to the tank and is highly susceptible to corrosion. The Empul Polymer Tank has a powder-coated MS stand that is separated from the tank.
- Yes, the material used in making Empul Polymer tank is food grade
- The material is 100% Virgin polymer with no fillers or metal.
- Empul Polymer Tanks are one-of-a-kind and launched for the first time in India.
- The tank solves all the challenges of the existing overhead tank to provide comfort and safety to consumers.
- It offers the best price to performance in terms of economy.
- It provides excellent aesthetics and is manufactured with premium quality material.